Have a blessed day and may we continue to exchange exciting stories about weird people. HEEHEE I LOVE YOU!! ---
So there's been plenty of Pet Action lately..
First there was the kitten@aux.com.sg that I thought was NOT cute at all but everyone begged to differ (ewyucksomgihatecats):
Then there was a suspicious bird lurking around:
Then there was a green office spider that became my pet for the whole of 5 minutes (see if you can spot it; no it's not the crazy person making faces)
And of course not forgetting scooby doo; hey wassup dawg:
Yeah baby yeah we have the same expression:
It's been a fun-filled animal lovin' month! AND I've been saving money, staying in more, going out less, driving quite a fair bit, walking quite a lot, indulging less, investing more, thinking, planning and wondering. We're all waiting on this world to change, but maybe for now it's good we maximise familiarity and contentment.. and then perhaps one day, we'd finally be satisfied and stay put.
Sometimes I get reminded that happiness should be simple and easy like watching over someone, watching the sunset.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home